Climbing Snow Mountains.
Looking for an Expeditious adventure in Uganda that includes the gorilla trekking & Rwenzori climbing venture as the key highlights of the vacation? We do have variety of gorillas & Rwenzori Climbing tours that we have tailored for previous travelers that selected to have it combined when they are on their trip to Uganda.
An Expeditious holiday booked with Primate Safari Experiences to Climb Rwenzori cant be the usual one since we specialise in Private Tours and Free group tours that are limited to 15 Paxs which are always run on monthly basis.
Amazing Rwenzori & Gorilla Trekking in Uganda.
Looking for an Amazing Rwenzori Trekking tour combined with Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national Park , Mgahinga National Park that has an extra ordinary Golden monkey watching at discounted price compared to the one for Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
Gorilla Trekking in Uganda:
A visit to the mountain gorillas in Uganda can only lead you into two popular gorilla trekking safari destinations that have been visited by previous gorilla trekkers. You wont be disappointed if you select to go gorillas & Climb Rwenzori Mountains with us .
Gorilla Trekking destinations are Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and the gorilla permit costs us$ 700 per visit and the gorilla habituation permits costs 1500 USD per 4 hours with the gorillas. Wishing to stay longer with the gorillas , then book gorilla & Rwenzori Trek now.
Rwenzori Safari Extension.
All Tours Tailored by Primate Safari Experiences to climb Rwenzori Mountains National Park offer the great safari extension options like a visit to the wildlife animals ( Tree climbing ) in Queen Elizabeth National Park , Chimpanzee Tracking & Habituation in Kibale Forest national Park , Kalinzu forest to ensure you a have a lifetime adventure trip
Rwenzori & Gorilla Trek Highlights
- Welcome to Uganda, the “Pearl of Africa”, an exotic world with an incomparable natural wealth.
- 7-Day dream trekking to the mystical Mountains of the Moon and the source of the Nile.
- Cross several climate and vegetation zones in the Rwenzori National Park, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Mountaineers have the opportunity to climb Mt. Stanley, the third highest mountain of the black continent.
- In the intact and untouched rain forest of the Bwindi National Park we observe the last wild mountain gorillas on earth in their natural habitat.
- Close contact with nature and culture of Uganda.
- At the end of our dream trip we go on a safari in the world famous Queen Elizabeth National Park.