Mount Kenya & Rwenzori Climb
Looking for Mountaineering tour on Multi country trekking tour to Kenya and Uganda? Book 15 days Mount Climbing tour that Will take you to Mountain Rwenzori and Mountain Kenya located with in East Africa by using East African tourists Visa, Mount Kenya boasts the second highest point on the continent and stands at an impressive 5,199m (17,057ft) tall. The main peaks rise from about the 4,500m mark to the summit of Batian (5199m), Nelion (5188m) and Lenana (4985m) amongst others.
This natural wonder is often overlooked by potential travelers in favor of the highest African mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing, Rwenzori expeditions offers mount Kenya hiking tours to Kenya. It is also much more off-the-beaten path. With snow-covered peaks and panoramic views of its forested slopes and the surrounding African planes, hiking Mount Kenya promises the adventure of a lifetime.
Over 30,000 people hike rwenzori mountains using the central circuit Route on either 7 days Rwenzori Mountaineering or 8 days Rwenzori Hiking tour heading up the Bujuku valley, over the Scott Elliot Pass to the stunning Kitandara Lakes then over Fresh field Pass into the Mubuku Valley. As accommodations you will be using numerous huts along this Rwenzori Central Circuit. The trails are very rough and contain deep mud in many places but are quite well maintained given the weather and conditions. At various times efforts have been made to install boardwalks over some of the deeper bogs but many of these have rotted and are currently in various states of disrepair. It takes most people roughly a week to approach and climb Mt. Stanley
- Meet baby elephants and friendly giraffes (and help with feedings)
- See zebras and lions during a half-day safari drive in Nairobi National Park
- Spot more of Africa's diverse wildlife and bird species as you summit
- Meet international trekkers while staying in huts and camps
- Shop for cool souvenirs at a local market before heading to the airport
- Rwenzori mountain trekking
- Beautiful landscapes
- Unique Culture
- Mount Kenya Mountaineering
- Rwenzori Mountains Climbing